|3 June 2019||Abstract submission begins|
31 October 2019
|Abstract submission deadline (updated)|
29 November 2019
|Notification of provisional acceptance, based on abstract (updated)|
3 December 2019
|Full paper submission begins (updated)|
1 March 2020
|Deadline for full paper submission (updated)|
|30 April 2020||Notification of paper acceptance, review comments provided|
|22 May 2020||Deadline for revised paper submission|
|20 July 2020||Deadline for registration of at least one of the authors for paper to be published|
|6 September 2020||Conference opens|
How to submit
• The author submitting an abstract will be first asked to complete the registration form (only full Conference registration allowed for submitting authors) in order to receive the Registration ID (RegID) which is required to proceed to the second form (Abstract submission) [Skip this step if you already have RegID and submitting second abstract]. Please note that submitting author may make payment after the receiving of abstract acceptance notification.
• Each author may submit 2 papers max.
• All submissions must be made via the online Abstract Submission Form.
• In the on-line submission form the authors will be asked to provide:
– Preferred type of publication
– Submitting abstract language (please note that for EuroGeo7 you can submit abstracts only in English)
– Topic to which you prefer to submit your abstract (see the full topics list here)
– Submission title
– Author(s) affiliation
– Abstract (up to 400 words).
– 3 to 5 keywords.
Please note that once submitted, the proposal cannot be modified online. In case you need to change your original submission, please send the information about the required modifications to the Registration Team via firstname.lastname@example.org
submission form opens in a new tab