The Palace of Culture and Science (Pałac Kultury i Nauki)
- The most distinctive building in Warsaw
- Located in the City Centre
- One of Warsaw’s landmarks
- Surrounded by hotels and restaurants
- At 237 m (which is 42 floors) it is still the tallest building in Poland and covers an area of 817,000 sqm
- The building has 3,000 rooms, and currently serves as an exhibition centre and office complex. It includes two private universities and the Polish Academy of Sciences.
- From the 30th floor of the Palace (at a height of 114 m), you can admire a panoramic view of Warsaw.
The Palace of Culture and Science (PKiN) boasts an impressive architecture and exceptional size. The interiors of the building, decorated with rare marbles and finest kinds of wood, with tessellated parquet floors, crystal chandeliers and stylish stucco, make it a fairyland Palace, a place that cannot be missed by anyone touring Warsaw.
PKiN offer over 25 halls with various destinations. Halls on different floors connecting by unique marble staircase. Thanks to this you can join each halls on complex over 5000 sqm.
Find It on the Map