|3 June 2019||Abstract submission begins|
|3 June 2019||Pre-registration for authors opens|
|31 October 2019||Deadline for submission of abstracts|
|25 September 2019||Early Bird registration opens|
|29 November 2019||Notification of provisional acceptance, based on abstract|
|3 December 2019||Full paper submission begins|
|31 March 2020||Deadline for full paper submission|
|30 June 2020||End of early bird registration|
|10 March 2021||Notification of paper acceptance, review comments provided|
|14 May 2021||Deadline for revised paper submission|
|15 September 2021||Final notification of paper acceptance|
|20 January 2022||Deadline for registration and payment at least one of the authors for paper to be published|
|22 August 2022||End of registration. On-site registration after this date|
How to submit
• Author(s) should prepare a full paper based on a previously accepted abstract.
• All submissions must be made only via the online Full Paper Submission Form.
• In the on-line submission form the author(s) will be asked to provide:
– Topic to which your have submitted your previously accepted abstract
– Submission title
– Author(s) affiliation
– Upload a Full paper of an accepted abstract (Microsoft Word + PDF, Maximum file size: 10 MB ), prepared by one of the templates that was sent to the author(s) by email.
Please note that once submitted, the proposal cannot be modified online. In case you need to change your original submission, please send the information about the required modifications to the Registration Team via email@example.com
Full Paper Submission
submission form opens in a new tab