|3 June 2019||Pre-registration for authors opens|
|15 September 2019||Early Bird registration opens|
|31 March 2020||End of early bird registration|
|31 August 2020||End of pre-registration. On-site registration after this date|
|Type of registration||Early Bird Registration|
before or on 31 March 2020
between or on 1 April – 31 August 2020
on or after 6 September 2020
|IGS Member||€ 400|
or 1750 PLN
or 2200 PLN
or 2650 PLN
|Non IGS Member||€ 500|
or 2200 PLN
or 2850 PLN
or 3300 PLN
|Daily Participation IGS Member (*)||€ 250 /day or 1100 PLN /day
|Daily Participation Non Member (*)||€ 350 /day or 1550 PLN /day|
|Student (**)||€ 250 or 1100 PLN|
|Accompanying Person||€ 100 or 440 PLN|
|Entrance to Exhibition |
full day including lunch
|€ 25 or 110 PLN|
|Entrance to Exhibition + Polish Session Wednesday 9/9||€ 50 /day or 220 PLN /day|
|Entrance to Exhibition after 2 pm||€ 10 /day or 45 PLN /day|
|Gala Dinner |
|€ 100 or 440 PLN|
- Registration will be confirmed only after the full payment is received.
- The date the full payment is received will be considered the date of registration.
- All Fees include 23% VAT
(*) – Daily registration will be available online and through the registration desk on site. Price per day.
(**) – Students are required to produce evidence of their status.
Documents can be sent e-mail to email@example.com or by fax to +48 22 536 4610.
Registration Fee includes:
- Access to all conference sessions
- Access to exhibition
- Conference program
- Conference kit
- Electronic conference proceedings
- Coffee breaks and lunches
- Welcome reception on Sunday 6/9 (for full registration)
Accompanying Person Registration Fee includes:
- Access to the exhibition area
- Welcome reception on Sunday 6/9
- Exhibition cocktail on Monday 7/9
Confirmation of registration
Confirmation of Your registration and all payments will be sent by e-mail.
Changes to registration
Changes to your original registration should be sent in writing to the Registration Team to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Requests for registration cancellation must be addressed in writing to the Eurogeo7 Secretariat, sent by email to email@example.com or by fax to +48 22 536 4610.
- Cancellations received before or on 15 June 2020 – full refund less 25% administration fee
- Cancellations received on or after June 16, 2020 – no refund
Please note that refunds will be processed within 30 days upon receipt of the cancellation letter.
General Terms & Data Protection
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- The Polish Geosynthetics Society in Warsaw and Mazurkas Travel Biuro Podróży Sp. z o.o. needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given The Polish Geosynthetics Society in Warsaw and Mazurkas Travel Biuro Podróży Sp. z o.o. permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in The Polish Geosynthetics Society in Warsaw and Mazurkas Travel Biuro Podróży Sp. z o.o. legitimate interests
- The Polish Geosynthetics Society in Warsaw and Mazurkas Travel Biuro Podróży Sp. z o.o. needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to withdraw consent.
The personal data we collect will be used for the following purposes:
- To contact about future congresses and events
- To communicate information about current events
- Delivery of the EuroGeo7 Conference newsletter
the EuroGeo7 Conference follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, the EuroGeo7 Conference uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Note that the EuroGeo7 Conference has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
the EuroGeo7 Conference does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
the form will open in a new tab