last update: 17 August 2022
The health of all EuroGeo7 visitors remains our top priority. Following recommendations of the World Health Organization, the following protective measures have been developed in order to prevent the spread of the virus:
Upon check-in all visitors will be surveyed. The following questions will be asked to all attendees, including exhibitors and organizers:
- Are you vaccinated?
- In the past 48 hours, have you experienced Covid-19 symptoms?
- Have you or someone you had close contact with:
- tested positive for Covid-19 in the last 14 days or
- had any Covid-19 symptoms in the last 14 days?
- Do you accept and agree to align with the EuroGeo7 Covid policy?
Entrance to conference venue
Participation in the EuroGeo7 will be limited to vaccinated attendees with at least one dose (COVID certificate is to be presented) or those holding a negative Covid test result issued not earlier than 30.08.2022.
Hand Sanitizer Stations
Hand sanitizer stations will be provided in halls, exhibition and lunch areas.
Monitoring of body temperature
Body temperature of all participants will be monitored at the main entrance to the conference by automated stations. Participants with body temperature exceeding 38°C may be asked to leave conference premises.
COVID-19 Test Centers performing both antigen and PCR tests
- Diagnostyka – Marszałkowska 68/70, 00-545 Warszawa – opened Monday – Friday 6AM – 2:30 PM
- ALAB – Plac Defilad 1, 00-110 Warszawa – opened Monday – Friday 7AM – 3PM – (in front of the venue)
- Warsaw International Chopin Airport – opened every day 7 AM – 8PM
The Organizers will monitor the recommendations of WHO with respect to recommended Covid protective measures and reserve the right to modify this Covid Policy in the future.